Wednesday, April 27, 2011

FUN things - the last week...Wrap it up

Wordle. Might use it somewhere, sometime.
LibraryThing...tried to make it "road trip" related. E-books, audiobooks, stuff that could be used on a mobile device. Since I'm just embarking on the mobile journey, I'm not being very selective about additions...anything FREE in the netbook arena makes it to my consideration list. The book I added is one that I was able to get access to for a 14 day loan period from Saskatoon public, so I started it on the drive to Alberta, makes the stretch btween Rosetown and Hanna bearable, but just barely! Anyway, if I don't have need of it (or want to finish it) it'll "expire" after 14 days and I pay no fines. So LibraryThing might give me some guidance for this kind of stuff. Not much available yet. Or I don't know how to find it yet.
The Smilebox looks like a blast! I might try that at home and "wow" my kids.
I hate computer games.
Wrap-up
I'm sorry that it's finished. I'm hoping to go back and fine-tune or polish some of the stuff I wasn't comfortable with or that I feel I rushed through. I also want to spend some time reading other participants' blogs. I really didn't do that yet.
Party, party

No comments:

Post a Comment