Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bookmarks!!

so this is the answer to bookmarking overabundance! when I find a great site, I want to be able to get back there again....you can't imagine how frustrated I get every time my bookmarks get "disorganized"... which happens every time we change computers or have to have our stuff reloaded by LS&IT. I don't check on them often enough to make sure they're all working :(  but each time they revert back to alphabetical listing I swear I'm going to look after them better. now I can. well, at least at home I can.

later in day...have explored diigo, added it as favorite and signed up for a diigolet (smaller version) account....misspelled my name...I'm Par instead of Pat in diigoland...added a few bookmarks and tags, notes, ....and I've had enough for today.

Widgets
Part two of Week 11 is easy, but I'm finishing it a week later so had to reread the whole thing. added the countdown, think I'll look at HTW's Worldcat gadget later.

No comments:

Post a Comment